Sunday, November 4, 2018

My heart is so full! Yesterday was like a dream. I was Stethoscope Christmas tree Merry Christmas nurse shirt, sweater love I could barely eat yesterday. Thank you to everyone who came to my bridal shower. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. The decor, the food, and the company completely blew me away. I have been blessed to love this sweetheart for the last six years and now I get to love him for many more years to come. Ryan and I carved a tree on his parents’ property when we first started dating. He took me there tonight when we were deer hunting and totally caught me off, guard! My heart is so full, here is to you and me sweetheart, forever. Our love story is my favorite, I love you so much!
Stethoscope Christmas tree Merry Christmas nurse Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -