Sunday, November 4, 2018

I don’t remember your names. I don’t remember some of Michael Scott well happy birthday Jesus sorry your party’s shirt, sweater. But every time I look down at my baby, I remember you. You, the first person to truly meet my son. You touched him, held him, smiled at him – before anyone else. You greeted him as he entered the world, and I couldn’t have asked for him to be welcomed by anybody other than you. For you to be the first face he saw, skin he felt, the voice he heard. You gave him his first look at what this world is like and I am ever grateful. Another baby delivered. Another day is done. But for us, you’re far more than that. I always say, Simon, my mum, and the midwives.
Michael Scott well happy birthday Jesus sorry your party's Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -