Sunday, November 4, 2018

This experience I’ve received and still learn on a Jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse shirt, sweater the most invaluable part to my growth and understanding of what the true definition of a “man” really needs to be. I never really knew the meaning of unconditional love or selflessness before she came into my life. Everyone posts about the amazing side of becoming a parents, less though, post about the challenges you face. How to grow and care in ways I never thought would be possible for me. And to understand it’s ok to be vulnerable and weak at times because it only shows strength and courage in the end. The love of my life.
Jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -