Friday, November 30, 2018

Thank you! The Lost Boys I still believe ugly Christmas sweater is having such a rough time making friends in her class this year. I would love to have another person reach out to her with kindness. I find my job ironic because after taking a news reporting class as a freshman in college I decided to change my major from journalism to English because I just knew I would never cut it as a journalist. It hurts my heart so to hear her asking why she doesn’t have any friends or isn’t as skinny as the other girls. I work in a hospital and I try to smile at people I see in the hallways and compliment someone’s top or whatever.
The Lost Boys I still believe ugly Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The Lost Boys I still believe ugly Christmas sweater, shirt, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -