Friday, November 30, 2018

I always look for a face of encouragement when Pig in a pocket shirt, and I feel so relieved when I find one. I’ve always been highly sensitive, and for decades I tried to tone my feelings down, reign them in, toughen them up. But over the past few years, my daughter Avery has altered my perception of being a deep feeler. Her acceptance has helped me see my sensitivity as a gift and part of who I am. When I am moved to tears at historical monuments, animal shelters, swim meets, and music recitals. When I am moved to tears by speeches of hope, stories of pain, well-written songs, acts of kindness, and beautiful sunsets
Pig in a pocket Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pig in a pocket shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -