Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thank you for the remainder of the Star Trek Suicide Squad shirt for granted during the everyday hustle and bustle. I will look beyond and cherish with all that is in my heart. They really are my reminders to stop and be in the moment with my boys. Have a wonderful week off and I look forward to your next message. Thank you! This is a great reminder for us to stay at home dads too!  My little everyday miracle was very sick yesterday and I cuddled him in my arms all night long. In fact, he is still nestled up next to me, sleeping soundly. This post really resonates with me this morning. You have such a wonderful gift.
Star Trek Suicide Squad Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Star Trek Suicide Squad shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -