Friday, November 16, 2018

When I finally arrived home last night, my pricey cold weather gear adorned Son of a Nutcracker shirt soothed my insides. I fell asleep typing emails and woke to the sunlight coming through the wooden windows and lace curtains. The morning found me prepping for the next journey, uploading images and packing the bags. I ventured out for some fresh air along the coast and found the Marjan walk above the city. A few more strolls through the city and I’ll settle for the night. I have a bamboo forest behind my house with a creek running beside it. This is the place that refreshes my soul.
Son of a Nutcracker Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Son of a Nutcracker shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -