Friday, November 16, 2018

I occasionally checked on you to Haddonfield 78 high school I Haddonfield II shirt, and your answer was always maybe. You were never sure about me, but you kept me around because it felt good for you to have a sense of security that someone loved you. I know the kind of relationship that is worth pursuing, and worth abandoning. I know when my love is being taken for granted. I know how to walk away from someone who can’t give a definite answer other than maybe. I replied immediately when you dropped me a message, even though it took you hours to text me back.
Haddonfield 78 high school I Haddonfield II Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Haddonfield 78 high school I Haddonfield II shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -