Thursday, November 22, 2018

That was a good comedy, funny like that and the ones with Charlie sheen watch them, Santa Claus Chicago Bear Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions shirt. You think this is funny listening to this 55 years old Wanna get married to the 80 something years-old can you tell me why I think you already know that can’t be love. Ventriloquist puppets scare me – they bring back creepy feelings of that movie Magic.  I love Jeff Dunham I just wish I could see him in person he is so funny. Worst comedian ever. Stupid puppets. No wonder you don’t see him doing any good shows anymore. He is very funny. Never a dull moment. Keeps me in stitches! Jeff is so funny. I love all the characters that he created.
Santa Claus Chicago Bear Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Santa Claus Chicago Bear Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -