Thursday, November 22, 2018

I have a bamboo forest behind my house with an Alaska in a pocket shirt. This is the place that refreshes my soul. The ocean is that place for me. Your story reminded me of this song that I used to play when I wanted to run away. These are the places you will always find me, these are the places I will always go. This so warms my heart! Love like it’s your job! I’m a nurse and that IS my job! I help with your symptoms, to advocate for you, but most of all to help you in your moment. To listen, to let you be grumpy, to advocate for your future. Or just to let you in a while and not criticize and hold you hostage to the pain you spew.
Alaska in a pocket Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Alaska in a pocket shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -