Monday, November 5, 2018

I met you unexpectedly and you were given to Papa the man the myth the legend shirt. 1 year doesn’t seem that long to many people but we made so many memories. I want to remember us. The best year I ever had is with you. We dated for a year dreaming of a good future together. I kept on reminiscing the memories I had with you. These pictures were captured simply a glimpse and a second but my heart captured everything just like a film recorder. When I was a little girl, I always dream of my Prince Charming, that I will walk down the aisle and start the best love story anybody could hope to have. We were almost there love, just 2 more years.
Papa the man the myth the legend Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Papa the man the myth the legend shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -