Monday, November 5, 2018

You have shown me what love is and what it feels like Everyday I’m Snufflin’ shirt. We were the kind of couple that could have fun doing nothing. We just wanted to be in each others presence, that’s all we needed. Snufflin’ will always be glad for the way you came around and showed me the kind of man Snufflin’ didn’t believe in does exist, for the way you held me in the dark and kissed me in the light of day, for the way you kept me safe. Thank you for all the memories. You made me the happiest girl on earth. I’m so lucky and grateful to be loved by you, who made me feel the true love which is pure, whole and unconditional.
Everyday I'm Snufflin' Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Everyday I’m Snufflin’ shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -