Monday, November 5, 2018

The yard and the house were dark with no lights on. I’m not short I’m just a tall Elf shirt, sweater leaves the clothes outside and has the lights turned off. He didn’t take his clothes but he went inside the house as a means to tell her to take the clothes that she’d left outside the house. He turned on the lights inside and outside the house he then marched to their bedroom. Happiness wasn’t inside the bedroom he placed his bags down and walked around the house calling her name and checking her inside the other rooms. He figured she wasn’t home and he took his phone from his pocket to call her. No, if you don’t want to ask me that question you don’t have to ask it but if you want to ask it I will definitely answer it.
I'm not short I'm just a tall Elf Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m not short I’m just a tall Elf shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -