Thursday, November 8, 2018

Motherhood found me at a young age but that doesn’t mean My grandchildren are a window to my past a mirror of today a door to tomorrow and the keeper of my heart for all Eternity shirt. Yes, it’s obviously better to go to school, settle down and get married but if it happens in a different order do not let anyone tell you, you’re a failure. Some of the best mothers I know were moms at a young age and not one person who’s older can take that away from them. My kids did nothing but save me and help me grow up into who I am today, not ruin my life. Raised my baby alone, worked a full-time job, finished high school, graduated on time with my initial graduating class.
My grandchildren are a window to my past a mirror of today Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -