Thursday, November 8, 2018

They walked out except for my mom. Dungeons and Dragons Tiamat whatever doesn’t kill me gives me XP shirt wanted to talk to me. I got dressed in my flowy dusty pink dress and I looked amazing. Both mom and I were emotional. I know I have even been in your life for a year but trust me I am going to change that, me and your father. Baby, I want you to go there and make yourself proud, of how far you’ve come. I want you to be happy. When you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here. No matter how deep it is. I’m still young enough to be your sister. We fix ourselves then she calls my photographer and my bridesmaids. We take a few pictures then my dad comes to talk to me too. He kisses my forehead and we walk out.
Dungeons and Dragons Tiamat whatever doesn't kill me gives me XP Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -