Saturday, November 10, 2018

So before I end my very first preface, I would like to tell Monster pink with one eye shirt: Thank you for everything. For the support, love, and forgiveness I do not deserve. So, please wait for me, Dad. I’ll come back one day, with a big grin on my face. I won’t let you down. This I can promise. Things may get tough but I won’t give up. Don’t lose sight of fashion trends for your age, but keep your own sense of style. There’s nothing worse than an older person trying to wear the current fashion among youngsters. You’ve developed your own sense of what looks good on you keep it and be proud of it. It’s part of who you are. Read newspapers, watch the news. Go online and read what people are saying.
Monster pink with one eye Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -