Friday, November 9, 2018

It’s the festive season, am supposed to be Christmas Pokemon Pikachu Fushigidane Squirtle Hitokage shirt, sweater. Going to street bashes and drinking. Am seventeen for god sake! I’m supposed to be out there enjoying my life. Getting drunk and fighting over guys, getting stoned or whatever it is kids my age do these days. But no, instead am stuck home having to parent my sibling. It sucks being the older one because it’s like an unspoken rule that the first-born child has to take care of the others. While my mother is out there having the time of her life. The hike up to the Bull was anything but easy or enjoyable. When I got to the moose I couldn’t help it I just cried.
Christmas Pokemon Pikachu Fushigidane Squirtle Hitokage Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -