Tuesday, November 6, 2018

While I am so excited to start my new job in a few hours, I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Medical Symbol and paw dog shirt. I already miss my family and friends like crazy, I know this is a good move, I know that it will be good for my career and my family. With that said, it doesn’t mean it’s not a little trying right now to be away from my new husband, trying to figure out a permanent living situation, worried I won’t make friends and knowing Tony is back in Spring working his butt off to pack and prepare the home to be sold. I have nothing but love and admiration for my amazing husband.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter Medical Symbol and paw dog Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Medical Symbol and paw dog shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -