Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The biggest gift I received on my birthday is the I’m a simple I like Harry Potter friends and dog paw shirt. Wishes from family and friends like you are what will make my birthday a beautiful memory. Thank you! I have to say though being on the west coast tasting some great wines and visiting old friends was incredible. Here are some photos from this adventure. Each day is a blessing even if we don’t feel that way sometimes because life is hard. When life is hard you always ask yourself why me but you never ask yourself why me on the good days. We often take those days for granted. The hard days are the days you push through they strengthen you and mold you making you special and original.
I'm a simple I like Harry Potter friends and dog paw Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple I like Harry Potter friends and dog paw shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -