Tuesday, November 6, 2018

You know me to my core. You know what makes me smile and what ticks me off. You can tell in an instant when I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter beer and paw dog shirt. If I am going through something, you are the first person to text me to make sure I am okay. When my confidence lags, you reassure me of myself. You understand my odd sense of humor, my love for sarcasm, and laugh at my terrible jokes and snide comments. That’s great and all, the only part that bothers me is that most of the people who are being so nice to me are the same ones who would look at me as if something were wrong with me if I were to be out in civilian clothes.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter beer and paw dog Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter beer and paw dog shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -