Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My job is to love them. My job is to send love into the world. Not jump on board, not antagonize, not prove that I’m a Grinch aholic Christmas shirt, sweater. Only love today. This time. This moment. Thank you, Rachel, for something beautiful to see today! We can all take something from this honest and powerful reflection you have shared. Grateful for your presence and voice here. That makes me feel so good. Thank you! I will go check out the other page. I’ve been visiting Hilton Head Island since I was 12 years old. One of my favorite places ever. Avery delights my heart each time I see her smile and hear her sing! Your words of love and healing are always just what I need. That is a beautiful moment in time.
I'm a Grinch aholic Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a Grinch aholic Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -