Tuesday, November 20, 2018

You are so dear, Julie! I hope Dinosaur Christmas tree shirt, sweater are doing well. Avery should come to sing to them sometime. You are the sweetest, Katherine!! I am so excited that her guitar instructor felt she should record the song she wrote called just be in a professional recording studio. I posted a recording here a few weeks ago (just audio) and so we are getting excited about this recording experience. Will be sure to share. Love to you. My son who apparently gives amazing smiles and poses to the photographers when I’m not there! My daughter; I feel that if I blink too long I will open my eyes to see her driving a real car!
Dinosaur Christmas tree Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dinosaur Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -