Thursday, November 29, 2018

My child didn’t bother to explain I’m a boy I just have better hair than you shirt that was sitting on the bottom step. There really was no point. My beautiful child with humongous brown eyes that once held so much optimism looked defeated. Silent tears of a broken spirit slid down her face. My daughter knew it didn’t matter what she said, she’d still be wrong; it would still be her fault. I found my child crumpled up like a dejected rag doll on top of her bed her face puffy and red from crying. My daughter looked unsure as to what to do with this confession, this unusual offering from her mother who rarely admitted any wrongdoing. I didn’t blame her for the skeptical look she gave me.
I'm a boy I just have better hair than you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a boy I just have better hair than you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -