Monday, November 26, 2018

Just imagine what could happen I don’t need anger management I need people to stop pissing me off shirt. What if my dot connects to your dot, and together we form a new picture of wholeness we could never grasp before? I am worthy of leafy greens and fulfilling nutrients. I am worthy of a tall glass of water for my parched soul. There may not be enough water in the world to quench this thirst, but I can start with one glass. I will start today. I’ve waited decades for this day. I’ve finally connected dots, and they don’t have to make sense to anyone because they make sense to me. With each dot connected, I shed the weight of shame that was never mine to carry.
I don't need anger management I need people to stop pissing me off Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I don’t need anger management I need people to stop pissing me off shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -