Friday, November 9, 2018

Funny thing is, the sled will work well now but I Have a Smurfy Christmas shirt, sweater. I’m going to donate the Cart as it can be fixed it will just take a week or more to get a $5 part and I can’t wait that long. This all sounds negative but it’s not. I still have a means and the will. Also as my girlfriend, Tamara pointed out it’s my hike and it’s done when done. I should have been in a better headspace before I decided to leave soon after the injury then learns of family passing. I’m ashamed to say sometimes my ego gets the best of me, not rational thinking.  I can feel his alcoholic breath on my neck. He smiles revealing a Goldtooth. And am more disgusted than anything.
Have a Smurfy Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Have a Smurfy Christmas shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -