Saturday, November 24, 2018

The weekend was too busy and I didn’t get as much rest as I’d like Grinch hand holding Washington shirt, sweater. And I wouldn’t want anyone else to be there for their games, their practices, the outings, and the errands. Yes, I feel like I just did these dishes, made these lunches, and washed these clothes, but I am feeding and clothing those who are most precious to me. And I wouldn’t want a pristine house with no signs of life. And I wouldn’t change a thing about my messy, joyful child. In my daily life, the positives become more obvious, and I quickly gain perspective. Although it is often imperfect, exhausting, messy, and monotonous, I wouldn’t trade my life and the people that make it worth living for anything.
Grinch hand holding Washington Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Grinch hand holding Washington shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -