Thursday, November 22, 2018

It will be because I embraced my wrinkles, took a Drink up bitches rhinestone shirt, and let go of regret. My friends, I’ve learned that media breaks are crucial for my health & wellbeing, my relationships, and my creativity. While my page is quiet in the coming days, please know that I will be noticing living listening experiencing discovering, and I will bring it back to you upon my return. I love this community with all my heart. My friends, it is not necessary to fall off the face of the earth to find the peace we desperately crave; we only need to find our soul landscape. I just needed someone to see me.
Drink up bitches rhinestone Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Drink up bitches rhinestone shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -