Friday, November 16, 2018

After many rescheduled appointments, Dragonfly you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one imagine shirt, and my niece, Dominique, to Ménage Salon at Gateway Mall. I was kinda anxious, but I was very excited to have my super long hair chopped off. My hair was 34 inches from root to tip. Yes, it was really long! I’ve been sporting long hair since high school, but never have I attempted or wanted my hair to reach down to my waist. The thought about the sick kid, who will get my hair and how much it would mean to her to wear a hairpiece with long hair. I thought about sending some confidence and joy, in my own little way, to a little kid, who felt self-conscious about having hair loss.
Dragonfly you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one imagine Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Dragonfly you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one imagine shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -