Friday, November 16, 2018

The only thing that would make it better would be to Dragonfly sometimes I just look up smile and say I know that was you shirt. And that thought made me laugh and laugh until tears ran down my face. I’d nearly forgotten how vital it is to take short break remember our places of peace and dream of sights we have yet to see that’ll feel like home to our souls. I can’t repeat what he said, or at least most of it, it is in Japanese. What he did: gestures, appreciated: a vase with this curve needs flowers plants stems of so and so a look flailing or wiggling in the air to offset the regularity.
Dragonfly sometimes I just look up smile and say I know that was you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dragonfly sometimes I just look up smile and say I know that was you shirt, hoodie, sweater 
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -