Sunday, November 4, 2018

I could have whatever I wanted. Daddy you are as smart as Ironman as strong as Hulk as fast as Batman you are our favorite Superhero shirt, but somehow I told him I still love my family too much. I didn’t want to leave them. He got mad and threw me down the hill, and I would wake up. I kept of having dreams about him every now and then, but the worse part is when it’s that time of the month for ladies, I would dream of him. Sometimes it’s him trying to be someone else. After waking up from these dreams, I’ll have my period. I used to be scared of him, but now I feel like I’m never alone, and he’s always around me. I’m living with my boyfriend now. His family lives in a big house with five bedrooms and two baths.
Daddy you are as smart as Ironman as strong as Hulk Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -