Sunday, November 4, 2018

I’ve encountered this man from my dreams for almost 25 years now. It first happened when I’m a Disney Nurse it’s like a regular nurse but with magic shirt. We lived in different cities because I was still underage and was still in middle school. I couldn’t live with my parents after the wedding, so I stayed with my brother in law. He was also related to my husband at that time. It was his last year in high school, so he didn’t visit me as much as I wanted him too. In my dreams, he would take me to the top of the hills, and we would watch the city lights together. He would ask me if I wanted this whole world to be mine. He said if I agree to go with him and be his wife. He would make all my dreams come true.
I'm a Disney Nurse it's like a regular nurse but with magic Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -