Sunday, November 4, 2018

You have a lot of problems. I’m a simple I like Mickey coffee and paw dog shirt, but let’s start with your bleeding. There’s this red dragon who wants you, but he’s mad because you won’t marry him. Have you gone near a lake or body of water? Now back to when I was still a girl my father was still alive, and he was a shaman too. He knew what was wrong with me and have been fighting for me, but I guess the dragon got too strong for my father. It got to the point where we had to do three jingle bells per week for me. I had to wear a shirt with a pocket, in this pocket there was cooked rice and chicken meat.
I'm a simple I like Mickey coffee and paw dog Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -