Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I get it now! I should be Christmas Corvette car Christmas tree shirt, sweater of common sense! And lastly, I must invite all others who carry the same resentment and stay in my own little follower group. Make them my new family for support. After all, they are the ones that opened my eyes to the fears I was missing in the first place! They only want to protect me! And they told me Jesus loves me. I was a lost little lamb. If my head implodes, just wipe the screen off of my cell phone and make sure my son gets it. My son will be a wealthy young man. I won’t have to worry about poisoned water, pesticides in foods, and nuclear war any more.
Christmas Corvette car Christmas tree Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Christmas Corvette car Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -