Friday, November 16, 2018

Back in the spring, I visited a goat farm in Maui. Just a few steps into this Chiefs KC Patrick Mahomes shirt and I felt a strong sense of familiarity like I was home like this place was peace to my soul. As I sit and wait to board my second flight of the day I can’t help but reflect on this last crazy and challenging season! I’ve been on contract for 9 months and 1 day! By far my longest. With some high hurdles this summer, crazy decisions being made and getting engaged it’s kind of weird the place I’m in. Although, when am I not in a weird place? After feeding one of the goats in the pasture named Pancake and tasting the divine chèvre, my immediate connection to this place was confirmed.
Chiefs KC Patrick Mahomes Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Chiefs KC Patrick Mahomes shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -