Saturday, October 20, 2018

Life is not about sitting around waiting for the storm to Stitch and Lilo Pelekai you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray shirt. So smile and dance for all shall be well. One of my favorite spiritual writers the 14th century English mystic Julian of Norwich in her work entitled Revelations of Divine Love wrote: God said not ‘Thou shalt not be put through violent storms, thou shalt not be put through hardships, thou shalt not be diseased’; but God said, ‘Thou shalt not be overcome. We shall never be overcome. With God, we shall overcome any problem, any suffering, any obstacle that comes our way this day and every day.
Stitch and Lilo Pelekai you are my sunshine my only sunshine Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -