Friday, October 19, 2018

As a freshman in college at Auburn, I’m still with Auburn just like your Mama still with your Daddy without a ring shirt. What was I going to be when I grew up? Why didn’t I have a single clue of what I wanted my life to look like? Why couldn’t someone just tell me what to do to be happy and have a fulfilling career I’d actually love? That night I laid in bed and dedicated my life to Matthew 6:26-33, since then my life has been so much easier and decisions that would unsettle anyone else don’t seem to unsettle me. I’m still in shock that he is gone. I haven’t talked to him since he left McDonald’s but he was a great guy to work with.
I'm still with Auburn just like your Mama still with your Daddy Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -