Saturday, October 20, 2018

I go to sleep and the tree just has lights on it, Sleep all day nurse all night #teamnightshift shirt! So this morning I put up a post complaining about my kid sleeping all over me last night in our hotel bed, and you commented and said that one day I will miss it. Well, I know you meant it in a perfectly nice way, but I just have to say something. You are wrong. I will miss breastfeeding. I will even miss the way Holden used to stand on the back of my chair for every meal and grab me around the neck while I ate so he could be closer to me. I’ll miss their tiny tushies and their tiny outfits and their tiny little suckling noises when they were nursing.
Sleep all day nurse all night #teamnightshift Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sleep all day nurse all night #teamnightshift shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -