Saturday, October 20, 2018

Lol, my husband shared a bed with our Halloween Jack Skellington Eagles shirt. He stuck it one night. Jack laughs, talks, shouts and screams in his sleep. He snores. He also jerks around, which resulted in husband getting a hefty kick in the balls about 3 is. My kiddo has always been a perfect bed sharer while I was the one that flipped and flopped constantly. Lately, he’s taken to falling asleep at the head if the bed and waking up opposite. I think it’s my payback. Yes, this exactly. There are many things I absolutely *won’t* miss as they grow; hanging off of me in the heat and sleeping basically on top of me are just two of those things. Sincerely, someone else who’s not fond of touch when relaxing.
Halloween Jack Skellington Eagles Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Halloween Jack Skellington Eagles shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -