Saturday, October 20, 2018

I was starting to get a headache from crying, Official Pooh I like to stay in bed it’s too people outside shirt and went back to bed again. Maybe relationships are not for me, I tried dating my best friend but it felt so awkward, I developed feelings for the wrong person who only saw me as his little sister. We ate and shared conversations, he seemed like a very good guy, he offered to take me home but I refused because I hardly know him but we exchanged numbers. He texted me as soon as I got home asking if I arrived safely, texting and calling me became his regular thing.
Official Pooh I like to stay in bed it's too people outside Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -