Saturday, October 20, 2018

By pre-ordering the album, and perhaps as Deadpool riding unicorn you can just supercalifuckilistic kissmyassadocious shirt, you increase the chances that this album gets enough traction to keep us on the road, working. If I was trying to get famous I would have made other decisions in my life. I want to earn enough money to write songs, make records, tour behind them, and pay everyone I work with fairly, so we all make a living. That’s hard to do, and it’s getting harder all the time. I played a prison this week, surrendering my wallet and keys to a guard so I could pass through three sets of locked doors to stand on the free throw line in a gymnasium and sing to forty guys in metal folding chairs who wouldn’t get to go home after I left.
Deadpool you can just supercalifuckilistic kissmyassadocious Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -