Friday, September 7, 2018

My daughter has been trying to get ahold of her father for days. She was wanting to Warning I may start talking about teeth at any time shirt and that she caught the biggest toad she’s ever seen. He hasn’t talked to her since May 28th. I have texted, emailed, contacted co workers, Jaylee has tried calling and it goes to voicemail. Pretty much left a big paper trail. He finally unblocks me on fb and Come to find out he has blocked me from social media and texting/calling. Then he blocks my fb once again. And still no phone call for her. All because he got mad that I left him.
Warning I may start talking about teeth at any time shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -