Friday, September 14, 2018

It’s National Wine Day! A day for ordering lots of Official Wine listens shirt. Cause you know kids, Thursdays, flat tires, ex-husbands, broken air conditioners, flooded basements jerk bosses, etc. Wine helps. Wine listens and wine understands and wine never talks back. And I’m obviously just talking and asking myself because no one is obviously listening. And look. It’s my mom bun and sweatpants and Gracie Girl. This is a fabulous book. Written as a dictionary, it has had me laughing out loud several times. I want to say thank you for a great dinner! Beautiful Isle Pinot Noir – tart black fruit on the nose.
Official Wine listens Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Wine listens shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -