Sunday, September 9, 2018

My first few minutes of keynote are so ‘production oriented it needs Official This is my human costume I’m really a panda shirt. Lights go out. Dark. Spotlight and cameras hit me popping up in the middle of the audience. The realpanda is a secret stud, with a taste for flesh and a fearsome bite, at least in its natural habitat. But that habitat is withering thanks to human encroachment, even as the population in zoos is booming. Four years after being identified as female at birth, giant panda Pu Pu has actually been found to be male. What a terrible comment.
Official This is my human costume I'm really a panda Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -