Thursday, September 13, 2018

One thing is for sure, a year ago today a baby saved my life. I thank God for Official I got my daddy’s temper and my mama’s attitude shirt at just the right time. She’s got her daddy’s temper and her mama’s attitude but somehow manages to be the sweetest baby ever. I’m my mama’s only child. My daddy’s youngest. So, he had to sit me down (even though I was grown) to tell me that he had gotten a girlfriend with younger kids. Then I met the kids. I fell in love with them. They were my younger siblings immediately. The oldest son, I connected with bc we both had an attitude problem. I had Dee and you couldn’t tell him nothing about his nephew.
Official I got my daddy's temper and my mama's attitude Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -