Thursday, September 13, 2018

The last day was awesome tons of characters out mommy got Groot hug Jack Skellington shirt. Lane got his picture with Groot they both got a giant hug from Sully and Daddy just got to sit back and enjoy it all. Can’t wait until we can all go together. Looks like everyone had a great time. We’ll have to go together at some point! So many great pictures. Looks like an amazing trip. Finley made me take a picture of her favorite decorations. She also hugged the Jack Skellington and said I love you. My youngest watches it 5xs a day. I have to sing at least the first 2 songs with him before I am released back to my own tv.
Groot hug Jack Skellington Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -