Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I choke on my own spit like 4 times a day. Super neat when I’m about to Official I don’t trip I do random gravity checks shirt. My crowning moment came when I tumbled down the stairs while holding a big bowl of Pringles! I have nearly drowned in the shower more than once. I’m still not sure how or why, but water that was coming from above went up my nose (that was in its normal, not-upside-down position) and I choked. The grounds very well kept. Its a superpower. I did it carrying eggs into the house. II had a second to decide to save knees or eggs. Next time eggs are going.
Official I don't trip I do random gravity checks Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -