Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I side with Red Lobster because the towel heads are just looking for money. I felt I just want to drink beer and watch my Braves beat your team’s ass shirt to buy a beer! Any lawers want some money? If we could get one that says drink beer eat take away and nap. It would be so us. I’ll be disappointed if I don’t see you wearing this shirt. Man great time to be down there. First place baby. After 4 years we are finally becoming relevant again. Feeling good this morning. Chop on tom and let’s go braves. You going to the game when they return home?
I just want to drink beer and watch my Braves beat your team's ass Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -