Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Some days I think it fascinating how roads in my life have converged so that Best Blessed by God spoiled by my husband protected by both shirt in supporting and protecting our President. The only thing that can rival their closeness is the closeness we, their wives, have with each other. Thick as thieves that’s what we are. They’re really more fun to be with than my up friends wahahahaha kidding. So anyway, I had this conversation with Louie and it was a conversation I had to have with him because I wanted to be sure even though at the intellect and heart level, I knew the answer.
Best Blessed by God spoiled by my husband protected by both Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -