Sunday, September 23, 2018

I had no idea how much he was hurting or what was going on. I would give anything to go back to Official Choose life semicolon no story should end too soon shirt and to call him back and talk with him instead of just text back. Once you choose to end your story no one will ever know how things could have turned out. Getting a tattoo is something I never saw myself doing for fear of what people might think, or not wanting to go through the pain. I got this tattoo almost 8 months ago to remind myself every day that I’m still here.
Official Choose life semicolon no story should end too soon Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -