Sunday, September 23, 2018

You guys love Official Floral hubby love obsessed shirt. It sells out every time within hours! More coming if you missed out on it already! Be sure not to miss a live sale as we normally show them then! The link in profile to join our FB VIP group. So I’m not a concert person but Claudia convinced me to revisit my 13-year-old love obsessed days and go see Jesse McCartney! It was actually a super fun experience and although I stood for 7-hour straights and my back hurts, it was kind of worth being able to see him in person and do the VIP package! Also got a taste for one of the opening acts called Just Seconds Aparts! They are 18-year-old triplets from Arizona that killed it last night!
Official Floral hubby love obsessed Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -